Saturday, September 2, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C401

Welcome to all of our fans! It's Rebecca Ednie here, playing hostess this month! I love picking the challenges so I hope you all enjoy what I've chosen!

Please welcome Teresa Kline as our Monthly Guest. I'm sure she would love to have you welcome her on her blog, Paperie Blooms!


Even though it's the beginning of September, I can't let go of summer! Let's finish off the season by making a card or other project using the ocean or beach as 
inspiration. Shells to sea horses, boats to bat-wing rays, mermaids to minnows, whales to 
walruses, dolphins to dories (or Dorys), even nautical narwhals; it all works!

The design team and I can't wait to see what magical projects you create! Don't forget to link up your card by Friday, September 8th at midnight.
 
 
Teresa Kline - Paperie Blooms
 
 
 
Rebecca Ednie - Eclectic Endeavours
 
 

Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Amy - AO Creations


Kathleen Adams - CrazyforPaper



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards




Anja de Regt - Stampinganja



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, first time playing along at your challenge. Wonderful inspiration !

Heather M said...

Hi, first time for me playing your challenge! Love the cards!

Chriss America Real said...

Lovely work design team! I broke my ankles at the beginning of summer, I am finally out of a wheelchair and looking forward to a little time at the beach!

Hugs,
Chriss