Saturday, March 25, 2017

Crazy4Challenges - C4C378


Hi Crazy fans!!!!!!

It's Frances here again with our final challenge for March. Yesterday was my birthday, anyone who knows me knows how much I love owls. So for our challenge this week include an owl on your card. If you don't have an owl no problem, any feathered creature will do.

Huge thanks for our Guest Designer for the month Birgit Norton who played along with us all month. 

If you would like to play along with us this week, don't forget to include the link to your card on Mr Linky at the bottom of this post.

Let's take a look at what our Design Team have come up with this week



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Birgit Norton (March Guest Designer)


Raquel Mason Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Karen Aicken - Painted Mountain Cards


Anja de Regt - Stampinganja


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2





Bonnie Sharp - The Lucky Clucker





Rebecca Ednie Eclectic Endeavours



Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens


2 comments:

Birgit said...

Thanks Frances and all you ladies for allowing me to join you this month. I really enjoyed the inspiration I got from all of you! Hugs & blessings!! <3

Tiggerscraps said...

I love owls too! Happy belated birthday! I linked up an older project I did last week just to share.