Saturday, June 29, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C192


Kristine here with the final challenge for June.  It's my last time as challenge hostess for a while!   

This weeks challenge is....

Hexagons (or something similarly shaped)!

I am loving all the great hexagon cards I am seeing out there!  I want to see some more!  Let’s see what you can do with this fun geometric  shape!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C192. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.

Here is a little inspiration from the Crazies....



KelliJo

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Anja de Regt     stampinganja




Betty Wright  Crafting With Betty


Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics (June Guest Designer)


Peggy - Artfulljourney

Andrea Murdock ~ My Stamping Heaven



















No comments: