Saturday, June 22, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C191

This weeks Crazy 4 challenges challenge is

Flip Flop Card Fun!

We want to see your Flip Flop Cards. You can use some of those awesome new Sizzix Flip It dies or create your own flip card using this tutorial on SCS:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/swing_flip_flop_card/

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C191. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.


Check out the Crazies flip flop cards....


Kristine-Stamping and Scrapping in CA


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


KelliJo

 
Anja de Regt - stampinganja
 
 

Amber Hillman - Amber's Antics (June Guest Designer)Betty Wright Crafting with Betty

Peggy Artfulljourney

Andrea ~ My Stamping Heaven

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME CARDS!!!

Lynne said...

Great Cards everyone!

Craftdee said...

I LOVE flip flop cards... I so wish I had time to enter, but I don't :-( Your DT inspiration is great too. Donna

Robyn Oliver said...

I love flip flop cards too...and I've just made it with 4m to spare...love the DT cards and thanks for your inspiration